Sunday, May 11, 2014
Black and blue
I can't show any pictures but I (Denny) had a wreck on my bike 2 days ago and am now black and blue from knee to tummy and all around my left leg from falling on top of the bike instead of skidding on pavement or losing skin and hitting my head. It was a sudden stop with the front tire sideways and me hitting the riser bar and straight down of top of the bike. But other than being colored purple, nothing was ruptured or torn so I guess I am pretty lucky. Granny and grandpa now have a great great grandchild from Callie's oldest daughter. I hope I'm not telling any family secret by posting this but they were pretty excited, even tho they can't process this info very well. They are more settled in Beehive Homes now, and Linda and I are going to prep their house for sale this week. Happy mother's Day to all mom's in their family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry you got crotched. Thanks for not posting pictures. I'm grateful you are tough bodied and strong boned. I talked to mom today and she is enjoying being with Beth. I want to start planning our next vacation together.
ReplyDeleteSM
Yikes Dad! I'm glad you weren't hurt worse but I know you're still probably pretty sore! Take it easy! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the bike accident! Sometimes those bruises can be really painful. That is exciting news about Granny and Grandpa being Great-Greats! I bet selling the house will be rather difficult for them... sending our love and support!
ReplyDeleteDid Scott say that I'm getting crotchedy? Well it was a tough way to get that way...
ReplyDelete