Valentines from my valentine
Another 6 inches or so of snow overnight. A good foot of snow has fallen over the past week. Love that snow blower.
Still have to shovel the gravelly parts, but what the heck. The new snow is so beautiful. I love living where we can enjoy the beauties of each changing season. Two nights ago I watched a herd of elk blazing a trail through the river park below our house. It was a spectacular sight with the moonlight bouncing off the snow and those big animals trudging along in a row. This was the first time I have seen this happen---I've seen lots of elk herds, but this is the first time I have seen them in the River Park with a spectacular view from our window!
I'm glad we got to come visit between snow storms! Our ground is almost completely bare! I wish I could have seen the elk... I'm sure it was magnificent to watch!
ReplyDelete