Thursday, June 14, 2012

Alaska Cruise #1

 We travelled with TNT family on Disney cruise line to Alaska June 4-11.. TNT family designed and had cruise shirts made for all of us.  Our trip was Wonder-full. (note- name of ship)
 There was dancing at the Bon Voyage deck party
 They dressed us up at the character breakfast.  I couldn't hear well because I had Pans over my ears.  Can you figure out which characters we are?
 The ship manuvered to 1/2 mile of Sawyer Glacier where we saw 25 big icebergs break off and come floating out.  An amazing sight!  Also there were hundreds of seals on the float ice between us and the glacier.
 Was rainy and cold most of the way but a couple days cleared off to give sunsets and islands like this.  What beautiful country.
At a store in Ketchican I stood beside this lady and offered my advice on politics.  She seemed interested.  I also got some klondike gold here.  Will probably do another post with more pictures that we just got transferred to computer.  Love, Denny

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "she seemed interested". I enjoyed the pictures.

    ReplyDelete