This coming week we are going to share an adventure with Kent & Beth's family and go see the Grand Canyon and So. Cal. like Seaworld, beaches, and maybe Disneyland--
So why do that? Because I enjoy the grandkids so much and I want to share some happy memories with them. (See attachment)
We are also scheduled to go on an Alaska cruise with Tony and Tara's family on the Disney Wonder. Should be a wonderful new experience for us all. (Sure is expensive to go out of Washington though) Will be the first week inJune.
Will be some needed respite from the grind of work and trying to take care of 2 households (ours and Granny's). They are getting really fragile and need daily care.
Plus I want to have these events in case those Mayans are right. I can't put it on their calendar because it stops in Dec. 2012.
Sounds like lots of adventures! Mom and dad are going to Disneyland with us in May! We are excited. Thanks for taking care of gramps and granny. Glad you are around. Can't wait to see you at the reunion!
ReplyDelete