Sunday, November 13, 2011

Caribbean Cruise Nov 2011

 Denny has planned for 20+ years to sail the Caribbean and we finally made it.  Even learned to spell "Caribbean"
 I didn't bring my pirate costume but the ship had a costume parade and decorations for Halloween.
 Karren would go shopping with anyone who had enough booty.  Maybe that's what I looked like after the tourist traps and vendors got done with me.
 Trying to help a fellow BOB (Beast Of Burden) with my banana daqueri (NO rum)
 Picturesque Souferiere on St. Thomas  Island.
 We had warm trade winds, fair skies, and a tall ship.  What a wonderful time...
I could be admiral if I had a sideways hat.

4 comments:

  1. Fun pictures. Great experience.


    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! Maybe I'll get to see it all someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! You sure have fun wherever you go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous!! I have always wanted to go there. Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete