Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It was a cold and snowy night--

It all started 42 years ago on a cold and snowy night.  I had gotten very little sleep for the past 3 nights and was so fogged in the brain that I couldn't think straight.  Then, suddenly,  it was  the time to act and I did so, little knowing the effect it would have down through the years to bring me to this.
I got married.  


These pictures are of naive (that means unsuspecting, trusting ) strangers who want a strange and wonderful relationship.  I am wonderful...





 One of us is happier to be married than the other. Can you find the happier one?


 Surfer took this picture for us.



Don't ask...

3 comments:

  1. awwww! cute pictures! Happy anniversary you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never seen the Las Vegas picture before! You sure make a "cute couple"! We love you!!! (by the way, this is Tara, not Tony)

    ReplyDelete