Sunday, October 17, 2010

This is not our new car but we did get a newer lower mileage van this week and went to see Tony and Tara's family for an overnight stay and to deliver our old car to them.  We were able to go to the temple and had a couple nice meals together.  (Mostly I just wanted to get away to see the fall foliage).  We are now back to work and church stuff for the long winter haul.  I am involved in Medicare and supplemental insurance info that I never thought I would be concerned about.  Not much fun in that.  The deer got all but 4 of our apples, and seem to flaunt my extended yard fence wire that reaches 7 ft. in the air.  Anybody need some venison jerky?  Well, gotta go eat some pinenuts that just got roasted.   Love,  Denny

2 comments:

  1. Send the venison jerky to 3804 Brighton Ct., Alexandria VA, 22305 c/o S.M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved seeing you and wished you could have stayed longer. The van is great!!!! We love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete